What can you expect from an engineering office?
If you have no prior experience with procurement from engineering offices, please tell our sales engineers. They will explain the different stages in the engineering process.
On one hand we want to prevent delivering more than our client requires and consequently be less cost effective. On the other hand we want to prevent delivering less than our client requires and risk project delay.
Let our engineers know what you expect from them!
What does Stemar Engineering do?
- Project coordination of the design process
- Site visits (also abroad)
- Presenting our product to you clients (also abroad)
- Mechanical Engineering
- All services in Dutch or English
What does Stemar Engineering (generally) not do?
- Activities concerning fabrication or mounting
- Management concerning fabrication or mounting
- Concrete structures
- Timber structures
- Plastic products